NOTE: The carnival is over, and there will be no future editions. Thank you to all who participated!
Don’t let anyone say that Anarchists are not organized…
Welcome to the opening of the Market Anarchist Blog Carnival! All Market Anarchist blogs are invited to participate. Every 29th of the month, a designated blog (see schedule at the end of this post) will host a carnival where all the posts you submitted during the month will be linked to and commented on. So don’t forget to send your submissions every month, and to link to the carnival edition when it comes out!
1. New Carnival edition once a month, on the 29th of the month.
2. One entry per person per edition. Videos are accepted also.
3. All entries must be related to MA (or agorism, or individualist anarchism, or mutualism, or voluntaryism) in some conceptual way. Narratives (fictional or not) are fine. Please no entries about how we must make government smaller, how the Constitution is great, who we should vote for, or how this or that specific law should be repealed.
4. All MA or related blogs are invited to host their own editions. Blogs which desire to host an edition of the Carnival must submit their demand at least one month before said edition.
5. All submitters are invited to link to the Carnival edition they submitted to, in order to keep the Carnival going.
6. Hosts of the carnival may exclude entries from their edition for reasons of irrelevancy or low quality.
Do you wish to be showered in recognition, love, and hits? Then become a host of the Carnival! The first host will be Check Your Premises, on the 29th of this very month. Post in the comments to reserve a future date, and include your blog name, name, and email (you may ask for more than one edition, as long as they are not consecutive):
March 29th 2007: Check Your Premises (first edition)
April 29th 2007: There Is No Government Like No Government (2nd edition)
May 29h 2007: Hellbound Alleee (3rd edition)
June 29th 2007: No Third Solution (4th edition)
July 29th 2007: The Freedom to Say 2+2=4 (5th edition)
August 29th 2007: Doing Philosophy (6th edition) DID NOT PUBLISH
September 29th 2007: VON MISES’ BIRTHDAY EDITION – No Third Solution (7th edition)
October 29th 2007: The Radical Libertarian (8th edition)
November 29th 2007: Soldier of Reason (9th edition) DID NOT PUBLISH
December 29th 2007: FSK’s Guide to Reality (10th edition)
January 29th 2008: without hyphens (11th edition)
March 29th 2008: Democracy Sucks (13th edition)
April 29th 2008: The Radical Libertarian (14th edition)
May 29th 2008: Hellbound Alleee (15th edition)
June 29th 2008: FSK’s Guide to Reality (16th edition)
July 29th 2008: without hyphens (17th edition)
August 29th 2008: …no third solution (18th edition)
September 29th 2008: Hellbound Alleee (19th edition)
October 29th 2008: nostate.com (20th edition)
November 29th 2008: Blotting Out Reality (21st edition)
December 29th 2008: Hellbound Alleee (22nd edition)
January 29th 2008: Democracy Sucks (23rd edition)
February 28th 2008: Libertarian Anarchy (24th edition)