Secretly Radical gives us an exhaustive overview of feminist gender analysis and how transgender activism clashes with it.
6. According to transgender identity politickers, if a male person says he “feels like a woman” then his penis is female. If a male person says he “feels like a woman” than all blatant displays of male privilege and aggression no longer count as such.
7. Transsexual people who object to this colonization of their language and experience are labeled “truscum” and dismissed. Women who object to this colonization of their language and experience are labeled “TERFs” and dismissed. Both “truscum” and “TERFs” are deemed fair game for violent threats and organized silencing campaigns.
8. Transgender identity politics are thus not about protecting transsexual people, but about pushing the idea of brain sex (there is a way women innately “feel,” and feeling that way makes you a woman) – dressed up in social justice language.
9. A group cannot have boundaries against their oppressors if they are not allowed to define the basis of their oppression. By erasing the material reality of female bodies, transgender identity politics enable men to destroy women’s boundaries, under cover of political correctness.
10. Furthermore, “gender identity” cannot be defined without reliance on sex stereotypes. This is because, once de-coupled from sexual reproductive capacity, human personality is just human personality.