I found out recently that many feminists are just starting into awaken from the sexual entitlement crap that men put out. I really hope everyone who reads my blog knows all this stuff, but just in case these things need to be said:
* Men don’t need to have sex. Anyone who says they do is trying to manipulate you.
* There is no such thing as “blue balls.” Anyone who tells you they are in pain because you won’t let them ejaculate inside you is trying to manipulate you.
* Erections are not painful. Anyone who says he’s in pain because of an erection you gave him is trying to manipulate you.
* Anyone who has sex with you without giving you at least one orgasm is either a lazy asshole or sexually uneducated. What the hell people, every heterosexual man should know how to give a woman an orgasm, this is basic stuff. Don’t treat it as if it’s normal, don’t ever stand for that shit.
* You do not have to have sex with a man because you made out with him. Anyone who says otherwise is a rapist.
* Men do not need pornography in order to masturbate any more than women do. Any man who tells you he needs his pornography is lying.
I don’t want to be condescending by pointing out this basic stuff out, but as an ally one of my roles is to speak loud and clear against this sort of male manipulation so I thought I should write this. Again, I really hope I’m not telling anyone anything new, but if I am, and you are in a relationship with someone who exhibits such behavior, consider it a big red flag.